Friday, October 24, 2008

Jason Mraz - We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things Review


I'm back after a long time of vacation... :) And I'm also back to make reviews of my favorite albums that I listen to. I'm really impressed with Jason Mraz' new album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things"! He's really a good musician and it reflects on his album. His album peaked at no.3 in the Billboard 200, Jason's highest peaking album ever. The song "I'm Yours", which has a "hawaiian-folk style" melody (as I define it) sparked my curiousity on the album. The music video for that song, which shows different beach sceneries also suits the song. I also liked his collaboration with Colbie Caillat on the song "Lucky". The duet sounds perfect as it goes well with the acoustic tune. His single "Make It Mine" also sounds good that it "makes me dance" while listening to it! :)


Jason Mraz' third album really lived up to my expectations. I rate it as one of my favorite album in my collection. If you like to relax, to sing, to dance (but not to still though) along with the music, then you should consider listening to this album!



Album Track Listing

1. "Make It Mine"
2. "I'm Yours"
3. "Lucky"
4. "Butterfly"
5. "Live High"
6. "Love for a Child"
7. "Details in the Fabric"
8. "Coyotes"
9. "Only Human"
10. "The Dynamo of Volition"
11. "If It Kills Me"
12. "A Beautiful Mess"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, do visit my blog at www.currypaper.tk thanks. i would like to add u as my fave link too.

rohit said...

link exchange ??
jokes-n-fun.blogspot.com