Thursday, October 2, 2008

Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On (MTV)

Yeah, it's true... I'm a certified avril lavigne fan! And as for me, this is one of Avril's best song so far, aside from "when You're gone"(I like the video for that song). I hope to post more of her videos in my blog but unfortunately... How unfortunate..,that it's disabled for embedding "by request"... Oh boy! Anyway, here is the mtv of the song. I think this is not the original though, it just contain clips from the movie "Eragon" (a perfect soundtrack for the movie)... So here's the clip, enjoy! :)




Keep Holding On (Eragon OST)

1 comment:

Rituraj Vyas said...

When i first heard this song, I wasn't convinced that Avril sang it. But then, I was wrong. With this song she has definitely redefined her stature as singer.